A man walks past a beggar every day and gives him Rs.10 and that Continues for a year. Then suddenly thedaily donation changes to Rs. 7.5
"Well," the beggar thinks, "it's still better thannothing."
A year passes in this way until the man's dailydonation suddenly becomes Rs. 5.
"What's going on now?" the beggar asks his donor."First you give me Rs. 10 every day, then Rs. 7,50 andnow only Rs. 5. What's the problem?"
"Well," the man says, "last year my eldest son went touniversity. It's very expensive, so I had to cutcosts. This year my eldest daughter also went touniversity, so I had to cut my expenses even further."
"And how many children do you have?" the beggar asks.
"Four," the man replies.
"Well," says the beggar, "I hope you don't plan toeducate them all at my expense."

This entry was posted on 3:45 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment